Medicare & Acupuncture Documentation PST
DATE & TIME06/15/2023
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Local time based on seminar location.
This Seminar has been rated: MUST ATTEND
American Acupuncture Council Network Seminar Rating System is considered the most valuable in the profession and created so that you get the best experience for your needs. Our rating systems as follows:
Valuable: Excellent information combined with CEU /PDA credits
Refresher: Valuable for Acupuncturist and Staff that are new to the AAC Info Network family
Must Attend: Excellent information with recent updates to make sure you are getting the highest reimbursement.
Critical: Attendance Mandatory — new Code and Rule changes necessary for payment and
Boundaries of Medicare Services
- Risk Management of the Medicare Audits
- Medicare reviews and audits
- Types of reviews
- What to do if the OIG is coming to your office
- How to respond to a records request
- Clinical Review Judgement
- Re-submitting claims and processable claims
- Balance billing
- Excluded or non-covered services and out of pocket costs to the patient
- CMS-855 Enrollment Form Information
- CMS-588 Electronic Funds Transfer form
- This seminar is approved for 4 PDA’s by NCCAOM and 4 CEU’s by CA Acupuncture Board
The AAC Info Network Seminars will be holding this program remotely so that all registered attendees may still view the seminar live.
The week of the seminar, you will receive an email which will provide you with the instructions and links for sign in.
**The speaker for this seminar will be: Sam Collins
100% refund 30 days before the seminar start date. Credit only after 30 days of the seminar start date.
I acknowledge and understand that if I have a coupon code, I must enter it at time of registration. I understand that a discount cannot be applied after my registration is completed.