Conjunction with CSOMA (Virtual CSOMA) – 5/15/2022
DATE & TIME05/15/2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Local time based on seminar location.
The AAC Network Seminars will be holding this program remotely so that all registered attendees may still view the seminar live. The time of the program will remain the same.
Learning points for this seminar:
- New patient protocols that keep patients coming back
- Effectively communicating how acupuncture works to get patients to understand the value of investing in a treatment plan
- Get comfortable handling tricky questions patients may ask to put patients at ease
- The dos and don’ts of documentation to keep yourself out of trouble and in compliance
- Best practices for audit prevention
- Proper coding for modalities outside of acupuncture to maximize reimbursement
The week of the seminar, you will receive all seminar contents:
Link to log into the seminar via Zoom
Link to access and download the Seminar Packet
Link to access the seminar evaluation
Link for the post-seminar Quiz
***The speaker for this seminar will be: Dr. Sam Collins.
Virtual Seminar Terms:
We are hosting this live virtual seminar via a live-streaming video conference platform.
The week of the seminar you will receive an email with Zoom links that will allow you to log in the day of the seminar. We recommend you create your log in as soon as you get the email and download the seminar packet. Don’t wait until the day of the seminar.
In accordance with state regulations if you are attending this seminar for PDA’s/CEU’s you must complete ALL of the following steps within the allotted time frame:
1. You MUST log into the seminar with your own email.
2. To receive PDAs or CE credits, you MUST do the following:
a. You must take and pass the quiz with a 70% within 2 days of taking the seminar.
b. Complete the seminar evaluation
Please check your spam email if you don’t see the email the week of the seminar. Seminar registration closes at 12:00 noon PST on the Friday before the seminar.
Bookings are closed for this event.
100% refund 30 days before the seminar start date. Credit only after 30 days of the seminar start date.
I acknowledge and understand that if I have a coupon code, I must enter it at time of registration. I understand that a discount cannot be applied after my registration is completed.