- Front office management and office flow- phone and face-to-face procedures & protocols
- Induction of the new and established patient – intake forms: what is the minimum and how to use them
- Why and how to integrate insurance to an acupuncture practice
- What is insurance?
- Indemnity, PPO, HMO, EPO, HSA, Personal Injury, Workersâ Compensation, Medicaid, Medicareâ¦
- Understanding insurance contracts
- Pros and Cons of insurance
- Pros and Cons of being a member provider
- Managed Care Plans and how they work
- Cash discounts? Can I charge more for billing insurance?
- Verifying and monitoring insurance coverage
- Forms, protocol and laws that protect the doctor and the patient
- Standard acupuncture coverage
- Patient understanding of financial obligations
- Financial agreements
- Collection of payments
- Deductibles, co-pays and what the law requires
- Coding and Billing for Acupuncture
- CPT & ICD10
- Evaluation and Management
- Format and instructions
- Initial visit, follow up and reevaluation
- Electronic billing
- Collection and Reconciliation
- Time frames of payment
- Reconciling EOBâs & payments
- Patient billing and collection
- Laws that protect the provider
- Billing insurance without direct billing by the provider
- Cash and receipts for service
- CPT & ICD10
Host: Samuel Collins
Materials: Unlimited access for one month from date of purchase to: 4 hour video presentation, downloadable PDF of course power point and course guide.
Requirements: Internet Connectivity and Updated Internet Browser + Computer Sound.
Security Restrictions: Two unique IP addresses may access this course per user
Additional Information: NO CEUs Provided, and No Refunds Once Course has been Accessed
- The video instruction is approximately 4 hours and can be viewed at your pace unlimited amounts of time by two IP addresses.
- It is recommend that before getting started to print out a copy of the Course PDF, this will also include a list of what content is in each section.
- If you choose to watch the course in segments, just note the time stamp on the video and scroll forward to that point when you return.
- Attached is the PDF companion guide that you may print or download to your desktop to follow the video instruction. The PDF is 100 + pages in length.