Terms for Network subscriptions: You acknowledge this is a one-year subscription and agree to the recurring billing of your account, and the refund policy.
1. The Web site contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. However, the Web site and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations. Although accessible by others, it and its content are intended for access and use by U.S. residents only.
2. American Acupuncture Council Network makes no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law, including, but not limited to, Federal and local regulations. American Acupuncture Council Network further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web site.
3. The Web site may contain financial and other information which is forward-looking and involves risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, risks associated with the inherent uncertainty of financial product development and commercialization.
4. You may freely browse the Web site. You may freely download material there from. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of American Acupuncture Council Network. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
5. You should assume that all contents of the Web site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of American Acupuncture Council Network. Images of people or places displayed on the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, American Acupuncture Council Network.
6. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Web site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
7. Your use of the Web site is at your own risk. Neither American Acupuncture Council Network nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Web site. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, confidential and proprietary information. American Acupuncture Council Network, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material only for the purpose of the service requested. American Acupuncture Council Network will not reproduce, disclose, transmit or publish material to 3rd parties unless they are directly contracted by American Acupuncture Council Network to conduct service on clients behalf.
9. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of American Acupuncture Council Network and others. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of American Acupuncture Council Network or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Web site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that American Acupuncture Council Network will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Web site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
11. Although American Acupuncture Council Network may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Web site, American Acupuncture Council Network is under no obligation to do so, except to the extent required by law or regulation, and American Acupuncture Council Network assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Web site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Web site.
12. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. American Acupuncture Council Network will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing American Acupuncture Council Network to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
13. You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Web site or adding any unauthorized material to the Web site. You are advised that American Acupuncture Council Network will aggressively protect the Web site and will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
14. American Acupuncture Council Network reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Web site at any time, and American Acupuncture Council Network may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Web site by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.
15.Refunds & Credits
The services we offer vary in nature, so we have outlined the refund and credit policy for each in order to be as transparent as possible.
Seminars: If you book a seminar and need to cancel for any reason, a full refund is given as long as you notify us at least 30 days prior to the seminar date. Within 30 days of the seminar, we are pleased to offer a full credit in the amount paid. This credit will be used towards the payment of any future seminar within 12 months of original payment. In order to apply the credit that you have on file, simply call us and we can allocate that at your discretion.
AccuCode Digital: Refunds are not offered once your account has been accessed via logging-in. Reoccurring subscription services can be cancelled at any time under My Account; My subscriptions and select the action cancel. Payments must be cancelled before auto deduct occurs. All subscriptions, both month-to-month and annual plans, are recurring and will automatically renew after the end of each paid subscription period. We do not offer prorated refunds on canceled subscription plans.
Network: The Network Hotline is a yearly subscription. Refunds are not offered once you’ve activated the Network Hotline. All subscriptions, both month-to-month and annual plans, are recurring and will automatically renew after the end of each paid subscription period. Payments must be cancelled before auto deduct occurs. We do not offer prorated refunds on canceled subscription plans.
HIPAA Software: Refunds are not offered once your account has been accessed via logging-in. Recurring subscription services can be cancelled at any time in the support section of the software. Monthly payments must be cancelled before auto deduct occurs, and refunds cannot be issued after they have occurred