Veterans Choice for Acupuncture Webinar
$89.00 for 2 months
If you have already signed up please click here to view the seminar.
Host: Samuel Collins The Billing Expert
Materials: Unlimited viewing and access for one month from the date of purchase to view replay the 4-hour video presentation, includes a downloadable PDF of course content.
Requirements: Internet connectivity and updated internet browser + computer with sound.
Security Restrictions: One unique IP address may access this course per purchase.
- The video instruction is approximately 4 hours and can be viewed at your pace unlimited amounts of time by one IP address.
- If you choose to watch the course in segments, just note the time stamp on the video and scroll forward to that point when you return
- Course access expires 60 days from purchase date
- Attached is the PDF of the presentation that you may print or download to your desktop to follow the video instruction.
Learn more below.
This four-hour lecture course will provide the acupuncture health care provider with risk management assessment guidelines concerning documentation, compliance with prescribed treatment plans and documentation of medically necessary care per the standards of care for continuity of patient care.
Learning Objectives include:
- What is VA Choice
- Veterans available benefits
- Acupuncturists role in Veterans Choice
- Who manages VA choice – TriWest and Optum
- Enrollment in the VA system
- Who is eligible for VA benefits
- Authorization of care
- Reading and understanding authorization and standard episode of care
- CPT code list and rates. Evaluation and management, Acupuncture, Physical medicine, and Dry needling
- Documentation and Billing
- Chart notes & documentation format. Requirements to send notes to the VA Medical Center
- Requesting additional care
There are no reviews yet.