About The Seminar
Learning points covered at the Seminars.
Proper Diagnosis Coding for highest reimbursement
- 2021 ICD10 Updates relevant to acupuncture claims with a 500+ quick reference list
- Specific payable codes for each insurance plan
- Refine your coding skills and increase reimbursement
- Easy to use validated outcome assessment tools to assure medical necessity
- Templates and tools for proper documentation. Stop guessing
- Integrating cash and prompt pay discounts, legally know the rules of your state
- How to integrate insurance to enhance a cash-only practice
- 2021 updates for CPT and documentation requirements for acupuncture, E&M, and physical medicine services
- How to setup and code acupuncture and active care, using an evidenced-based care plan
- Learn and understand when use modifiers properly including 25, 59, XS, GP, and more
- Learn what coding combinations and patterns will lead to an audit
- PIP and Med Pay claim management and the role of acupuncture
- Common errors in justifying PI claims from diagnosis to care plans
- What to do about lien claims and attorney requests for reduction?
- How to register for the VA with TriWest or OptumHealth .
- 2021 Acupuncture standard episode of care for acupuncture, E&M, Physical Medicine (includes cupping)
- Requirements for authorization
- Fee schedules
- Protocols and requirements of Acupuncture providers
- 2021 fee schedules
- How to manage denials and disputes
- Medicare and acupuncture for chronic lower back pain
- What constitutes adequate supervision
- Medicare Advantage plans and how to bill directly
Learn from one of the Acupuncture profession leaders in billing and coding for over 40 years. Used by malpractice and health insurance carriers on general issues relating to billing, coding, and documentation.
REFUND POLICY: If you book a seminar and need to cancel for any reason, a full refund is given as long as you notify us at least 30 days prior to the seminar date. Within 30 days of the seminar, we are pleased to offer a full credit in the amount paid. This credit will be used towards the payment of any future seminar within 12 months of original payment. In order to apply the credit that you have on file, simply call us and we can allocate that at your discretion.**ALL 2021 DATES FROM JANUARY to DECEMBER APPROVED FOR NCCAOM 8 PDAs in professional enhancement cat.
***All 2021 Live Virtual Seminars from January to December are approved for CA Board (Cat 2) CEUs. Provider #013
Advanced Acupuncture Billing and Coding Seminar
HJ Ross Company: Parent Organization.