Medicare Maximizing Your Share of this 63 Million Person Population EST
DATE & TIME03/16/2023
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Local time based on seminar location.
This Seminar has been rated: CRITICAL
Critical: Attendance Mandatory — new Code and Rule changes necessary for payment and
This seminar has Sold Out.
Boundaries of Medicare Services
- How does Medicare Cover Acupuncture
- Medicare parts A-F – Which Plans allow Direct Access
- What Supervision Truly Means – Must the Medical Provider be in the Office
- Requirements for Coding, Billing and Reimbursement
- Proper Documentation & Medical Necessity
- Rules and Penalties for Participating vs. Non-Participating
- Marketing Medicare dos and don’ts
- Maximize Reimbursement
Approved for 4 Hours of CEU/PDA Credit
This course has been approved by NCCAOM and the CA Acu Board.
ALL 2023 DATES FROM JANUARY to DECEMBER APPROVED by NCCAOM for PDAs in professional enhancement.
The AAC Info Network Seminars will be holding this program remotely so that all registered attendees may still view the seminar live. If you cannot attend live, you will receive a link to the recording to watch at your convenience for 60 days.
The week of the seminar, you will receive an email which will provide you with the instructions and links for sign in.
**The speaker for this seminar will be: Sam Collins
Bookings are closed for this event.
100% refund 30 days before the seminar start date. Credit only after 30 days of the seminar start date.
I acknowledge and understand that if I have a coupon code, I must enter it at time of registration. I understand that a discount cannot be applied after my registration is completed.