Veterans Choice For Acupuncture CST
DATE & TIME07/28/2022
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Local time based on seminar location.
This Seminar has been rated: MUST ATTEND
AAC Info Network’s Seminar Rating System is considered the most valuable in the profession and created so that you get the best experience for your needs. Our rating systems as follows:
Valuable: Excellent information combined with CEU/PDA credits
Refresher: Valuable for Doctors and Staff that are new to the AAC Info Network family
Must Attend: Excellent information with recent updates to make sure you are getting the highest reimbursement.
Critical: Attendance Mandatory — new Code and Rule changes necessary for payment and
Veterans Choice For Acupuncture
- Standards for continuity of patient care
- Clinical record risk management specificity
- Current Procedural Terminology CPT
- Evaluation and management (E&M) coding
- E&M compliance and requirement of documentation
- Proper use and documentation of modifier 25
- Acupuncture and Physical Medicine Coding
- *Up to 4 PDAs/CEUs available in most states
The AAC Info Network Seminars will be holding this program remotely so that all registered attendees may still view the seminar live.
Bookings are closed for this event.
100% refund 30 days before the seminar start date. Credit only after 30 days of the seminar start date.
I acknowledge and understand that if I have a coupon code, I must enter it at time of registration. I understand that a discount cannot be applied after my registration is completed.