Florida Blue will begin contracting for an acupuncture (ACU) provider network on February 20, 2023. Providers with a primary license in acupuncture will be eligible. Specialists who have acupuncture as a sub-specialty (i.e., chiro with ACU as secondary) are not eligible to contract for this network. Credentialing and interface to our online provider directory will be included for contracted ACUs.
Note:. Florida Blue contracted acupuncture network is for our Commercial plans only. This new network for Commercial plans will allow our members access to participating acupuncturists.
How to Join
To join, you must be registered in Availity and with Florida Blue. Both registrations are necessary before you may use the applications to request to join our network(s).
- You must be registered with Availity®1. If you are not already registered, please complete your registration at com. You will receive your Availity credentials within 24 hours of registering.
- Register with Florida Blue and Request to join our Florida Blue network(s) – You will need the following information for this process:
- Availity credentials
- Florida Blue ID number
- SSN and/or EIN (Employer Identification number)
- Government Issued ID (requires you to upload a copy for provider or authorized/delegated official)
- We require all group practitioners be registered with us. The practitioner’s credentials (Florida Blue number and SSN/DOB or EIN) must be provided to add them to your staff list/roster.
With the above information nearby, visit FloridaBlue.com > For Providers > Join Our Network and follow the applicable prompts.